Hey guys! I’m excited that I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Jo at Wood and Rope! I am very honored. Thank you Jo! You should definitely check out her blog if you like all things nautical…especially nautical themed crafts! She resides across the pond in the UK and has a little shop as well!
To accept this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
So, here’s 7 facts about me!
- I love Kittens, they are the cutest created animal in my opinion!
- I am beginning to cook more now that I am married and I really enjoy chopping veggies…
- My dream destination to travel to is Greece. Hopefully someday!
- This morning I enjoyed a wonderful morning of worship at Church!
- One of the best ways to relax for me is laying out by the pool with a good book.
- My husband will get home in about 1.5 hours from a guy’s camping trip this weekend and I meant to get so much more done before then..oops better hurry!
- I am about to officially be an entrepreneur (ps that is one hard word to spell)..which I never imagined myself to be! (I know I keep saying this, but stay tuned for more info…one of the things I meant to get done before the hubs returns… 😉 )
Here are 15 fascinating blogs that I recommend with ❤..there is quite a variety of blog types in this list so if you are looking for some new blogs to read check them out!
- Little Moments
- The Object Enthusiast
- From Suburban to Urban
- The Phillip Fam
- Cotton and Curls
- Soulshine Traveler
- Pinch of Yum
- Sadie & Dasie
- The Gypsy Mama
- Raising Homemakers
- Ok. Let’s Talk.
- Veggie Zest
- Framed Frosting
- Our Humble A(bowe)d
- House of Hepworths